BUY TICKETS THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND SEE...
THURSDAY: The future stars of the NHRA qualify...Fans can watch all day for just $12!
FRIDAY: Night qualifying is ...'NITRO ON STEROIDS!'
- Two Rounds of Pro Qualifying!
- 250 mph Pro Mods!
- 280 mph Jet Funny Cars!
- The debut of the 'NEW" Easter Raider Jet Dragster!
- Final round of Nitro Qualifying takes place 'Under the Lights'!
- Fireworks Immediately following the racing!
SATURDAY: Every racer in attendance competes today!
- Two rounds of pro qualifying: Pros have just 2 chances to secure a position in Sunday's finals or they're OUT!
- 250 mph Pro Mods!
- Visit Nitro Alley and watch the crews prep for the next round!
- Collect autographs & souvenirs!
Start the day off by taking a stroll down the legendary Summit Motorsports Park strip by attending the SealMaster Track Walk at 10:45pm.
Then, watch the story unfold, as the best of the best, in each class battle one another for not only the event win, but gain the valuable points needed to make the chase for the "countdown to the Championship! Afterwards, help us celebrate with the Champions in the winner's circle as they receive the prestigious NHRA Wally and the exclusive Summit Motorsports Park 'Ice Cream Scoop'!
Before there were funny cars....there were gassers! A group of period correct, ill-handling, short wheelbase gassers and their famous B.U.G.s (Back up Girls) will be making several exhibition rounds over the course of the weekend. You can also visit with this group in their pit area to talk about the good 'ole days and capture photos and autographs!
Drag Racing is the only professional sport on the planet where your ticket allows you FULL ACCESS! Every fan can truly have the real locker room experience! Best of all...there are no additional fees or restricted hours! Walk through the pits! Visit and watch your favorite drivers get their race cars ready for the next round of racing! You can even get an autographed souvenir or a picture with your favorite driver! Have your cameras and cell phones fully charged! This is one opportunity, you must take full advantage of!
|4-Day Adult Reserved Seat||$145|
|4-Day Adult General Admission||$125|
|4-Day Child (12 & Under) Reserved Seat||$30|
|4-Day Child (12 & Under) General Admission||$0|
|Top Eliminator Club (TEC) - Summit Club or Force 1A 1st Tier Seat Back||$325|
|Top Eliminator Club (TEC) - Force 1A Top Tier (No Seat Back)||$300|
|4-Day Public Suite (All ages)||$800|
|Thursday Adult General Admission (No Reserved Seat)||$12|
|Friday Adult Reserved Seat||$50|
|Friday Adult General Admission (No Reserved Seat)||$40|
|Saturday OR Sunday Adult Reserved Seat||$60|
|Saturday OR Sunday Adult General Admission (No Reserved Seat)||$50|
|1-Day Child (12 & Under) Reserved Seat (Friday, Saturday OR Sunday)||$10|
|1-Day Child (12 & Under) General Admission (Friday, Saturday OR Sunday)||$0|
|Trackside Electric Motorhome (Sold Out)||$400|
|Trackside Non-Electric Motorhome (Sold out)||$300|
|Wilson's Fence Row (Sold out)||$175|
|General Admission Parking||$0|
Note: The Family No-Alcohol Section on the Summit Side will be in Section 3 3D; Budweiser Side Garlits 2C.
Purchase Top Eliminator Club (TEC) tickets and experience the drag races as a VIP! You will choose from one of the two first-class starting line reserve seat locations. Gain admittance to a hospitality center where you can get out of the sun and still enjoy the races by watching 'live' closed-circuit television. Enjoy delicious catered meals. And receive an exclusive goodie bag, which includes limited edition event souvenirs for TEC patrons ONLY! This truly is our premiere race fan hospitality package! Once you have experience this, you will NEVER sit any where else!
WE HAVE A PUBLIC SUITE AVAILABLE!
The public suite is located high atop of the Champions Reserved Seating Section. It is approximately 200' from the starting line, which can only be access via a private elevator. The view is breathtaking and oversees the entire drag strip. Patrons can observe the entire race from start to finish, including watching the racers return back to their pit areas.
This suite accommodates up to 23 patrons, on a first come first serve basis; and features indoor and outdoor seating. The indoor amenities include a climate control environment; floor to ceiling glass windows to optimize trackside viewing; spacious and comfortable seating and bar top tables. A mini kitchen with wet bar and refrigerator alre also included. High Speed data connection is also available for those that need to stay connected. The outdoor private balcony features three (3) tiered rows comprised with stadium chairs.
The price for each ticket, for the duration of the 4-day event, is $800 and also includes VIP Parking, access to private restrooms, meals, snacks and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Due to the limit availability, tickets will go fast! Contact Yvonne Livengood at 419-668-5555x457.
Stay on property!
Upon purchase, Guests will receive a permit that will need to be placed in the windshield of your motorhome, camper or camping vehicle prior to entering into the park.
* All occupants of the motorhome area and primitive campsites must have a weekend pass. Please call our office with any of your questions.
*We do not permit ovenright camping in our parking lots.
SUMMIT MOTORSPORTS PARK CAMPING RULES AND INFORMATION
GENERAL FAMILY CAMPING AND MOTORHOME RULES
1. NHRA National Event Only: Golf carts, ATV’s, etc. are prohibited inside the park.
2. The speed limit in the pits is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
3. The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party.
4. After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal. Exception: Family Camping quiet hours are between 11pm and 7am.
5. To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space; you must have a Camping/Motorhome placard, a camping ticket and and a daily admission tickets for each camper. Only full event ticket holders will be permitted on the Trackside Motorhome, Wilson’s Fence Row or Family Camping sites after racing is completed.
6. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only; no open burning is permitted. Guest must provide their own fire ring.
7. You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it.
8. All roadways and walkways must be kept clear.
9. Arrival and departure times must be observed. Please refer to the website for specific move-in hours for a particular event.
10. Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site, but is not permitted to be brought into the grandstands or race areas.
11. Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules or Health Department rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be arrested and removed from the facility as well as forfeiting all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
12. Pets must be kept on a leash and must not present as a nuisance to other guests. Pet registration forms should be completed and given to the area Camping Manager. Please clean up after your pet.
13. No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
14. No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
15. State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the park grounds is not permitted.
16. The Summit Motorsports Park Campground/Motorhome Manager may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules.
17. All RV’s, travel trailers, tents and pop-ups must allow no less than 10 feet between units end to end and 15 feet between units side to side, per the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds.
ADDITIONAL PRIMATIVE FAMILY CAMPING RULES:
18. We permit the following vehicle types in our primitive Family camping areas: truck campers (loaded into the bed of a pick-up truck), pop-up trailers also known as tent or folding camping trailers, and tents. No hard-sided campers are permitted. Hybrid campers with canvas pull outs will be permitted only on sites 2051-2060 as long as they confrom to Ohio Health Dept of Campgrounds distance requirements (17.) and they fit on the site.
19. Up to 3 tents are permitted per site as long as they comply with distance requirements by the Ohio Health Department of Campgrounds (see above 17.)
20. One passenger vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted per campsite; extra vehicles must park in spectator parking.
21. The Family Campground includes families with children and everyone is required to behave accordingly.
22. Quiet hours will be strictly enforced between 11pm and 7am, VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECTED TO REMOVAL.
23. NO GENERATORS are permitted in the Family Camping area.
ADDITIONAL RV/MOTORHOME RULES:
24. TRACKSIDE Electric and Non-electric motorhome: Recreational vehicles are permitted including Class A, B, & C, travel trailers, fifth wheels, sport utility or toy haulers with built-in living quarters only, and truck campers. The following are not permitted: canvas slide-outs or pop-up areas on travel trailer, truck camper or motorhome. No pop-up folding camping trailers or tents are permitted, and no sport utility trailers or toy haulers without commerically built in living quarters are permitted in Trackside.
25. Wilson's Fence Row-All types of RV's & tents are permitted. Generators are permitted in this area.
26. Our trackside electric motorhomes sites come with 50-1amp power services. Please plan accordingly if you need an adaptor, as we only have a very limited supply of adapters for sale. Trackside Electric requires you to have the proper electrical cords and adaptors in the correct configuration. All 50 amp/60amp campers and motorhome units must have 50amp extension cords directly from the unit to the electrical box, no other configuration is permitted.
27. Up to one additional motor vehicle or two motorcycles are permitted to park in your Motorhome site. Golf carts, ATV, etc. count as one vehicle.
28. No additional trailers are permitted on the campsite; this includes trailers to haul a golf cart or other pit conveyances, grills, etc.
29. Motorhomes should be parked pulled in or backed in and centered on the designated motorhome number.
30. One framed, properly secured canopy is permitted on the motorhome site in addition to attached awnings.
Restricted Arrival/Departures: Early move-in for advance purchasers will be on Wednesday June 29, 2019 between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Please Do NOT arrive prior to 9:00 a.m. as there are no holding areas available. We will stop accepting guests at 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday evening and reopen on Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. Please see schedule below for additional move-in times for the remainder of the week.
Because of the large influx of traffic on Saturday (June 22) and Sunday (June 23) mornings it is necessary that we restrict traffic to incoming only between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. If you need to leave the facility you will need to do so before 7:30 a.m. If you have an emergency, please contact your area manager.
Wednesday (June 19) 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday (June 20) 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday (June 21) 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday (June 22) 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Click Here for a view of the Camping Agreement which includes the camping rules.
Dump Stations in the area.
On-premise services for our guests
Ice: Ice will be available for purchase to all motorhome and campground guests!
Port-a-johns: are located throughout the Summit Side (west side) of the park.
Showers: Permanent showers are located on the Budweiser side of the track. Shower tickets are $4.00 each
Permanent Shower Hours:
* Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2 hours after racing ends
* Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2 hours after racing ends
* Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 2 hours after racing ends
* Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 2 hours after racing ends
Porta-Kleen Shower Hours: (Scotty's & Family Camping)
* Morning 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
* Evening: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
* Morning 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
* Evening: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
* Morning 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
* Evening: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
* Morning 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Water Service: Oney's Water Hauling will be on site providing potable water, primarily to motorhomes and campers located on the Summit Side of the track (Primitive Camping & Trackside Sites)
* Tuesday after 2:00 p.m. until finished
* Wednesday after 9:00 a.m. until finished
* Thursday after 9:00 a.m. until finished
* Friday before 3 p.m.
* Saturday before 3 p.m.
Kurtzman Sanitation: will be on site offering motorhome-pumping services; please pay Kurtzman Sanitation directly for their services.
* Friday 6:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.
* Saturday 6:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.
* Sunday 6:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
Firewood: will be available beginning Thursday Night; please pay vendor directly for services.
Dornan Sales & Services and Trackside Tire: Will not be open this weekend. There are no golf cart rentals for this event.
Fuel Pumps: Not open
* Thursday (Bud Side) 7:00 a.m. to end of racing; (Summit Side) 8:00 a.m. to Done
* Friday (Bud Side & Summit Side) 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Saturday (Bud Side & Summit Side) 7:00 a.m. to Done
* Sunday (Bud Side & Summit Side) 7:30 a.m. to Done
* Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11:00 a.m. to end of racing
Throttle Town Grill Hours
* Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. to end of racing
* Thursday 10:00 a.m. (no breakfast) to end of racing
* Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. to end of racing
* Quarter Mile Clothing Company - Thursday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to Done
* The Junction - Thursday & Friday 10:00 a.m. to Done; Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. to Done
Summit Motorsports Park is committed to providing our race fans affordable family entertainment in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we offer our fans the B-Guarantee and the C-Code of Conduct.
Also Need more information about our park. Then Check out the A, B, C's of Summit Motorsports Park
SAWMILL CREEK IS THE OFFICIAL LODGING HOTEL OF SUMMIT MOTORSPORTS PARK
Sawmill Creek Lodge has earned that position by receiving excellent comments from teams and guests like you! It's simple...serious competitors have wanted a quality, feel good, casual place to really relax after a hard sports day. Enjoy our 235 acre Lake Erie waterfront campus, four restaurants and bars...and a great night sleep. It's a place you will look forward to returning to. That's hard to find on the race circuit.
Visit www.SawmillCreek.com and you will understand quickly, it's simply the best place to stay. Beautiful lakefront, beaches, restaurants, shops, golf, nature walks, jet skis, and so much more!
For the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals, book a double bed room for $179 or a king bed room for $189.
To take advantage of these great rates, contact Sawmill Creek at (800) 729-6455 and provide the code (NHRA19)
|Sponsor Miday & Racer Hospitality Parking||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Professional Race Team Pit Parking||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Racer Registration (All categories)||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Top Alcohol Drager/Funny Car and Pro Mod Team Pit Parking||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown Pit Parking||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|All Remaining Pro Teams/Midway/T-Shirt Vendor Parking||11:00 AM|
|Trackside Motorhome ONLY Move-in||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Trackside Motorhome ONLY Move-in||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Spectator Gates Open||07:30 AM|
|Racer Registration (All Categories)||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Midway Open||12:45 PM|
|Top Alcohol Qualifying Session||01:00 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown Qualifying||02:00 PM|
|Pro Mod Qualifying Session||02:15 PM|
|Pro Stock Qualifying Session (PSM-PSC)||03:00 PM|
|Nitro Qualifying Session (FC-TF)||03:45 PM|
|Top Alcohol Qualifying Session||05:00 PM|
|Jr Dragsters||05:45 PM|
|AA/Gassers Qualifying Session||05:50 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown Qualifying||06:00 PM|
|Pro Mod Qualifying Session||06:15 PM|
|Pro Stock Qualifying Session (PSM-PSC)||07:00 PM|
|Nitro Qualifying Session (FC-TF)||07:45 PM|
|Jet Cars, then Fireworks!||08:45 PM|
|Secure Track||09:00 PM|
|Trackside Motorhome ONLY Move-in||07:30 AM|
|Spectator Gates Open||07:30 AM|
|Midway Opens||10:30 AM|
|Top Alcohol Qualifying Session||11:15 AM|
|AA/Gassers Qualifying||12:00 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown Qualifying||12:15 PM|
|Pro Mod Qualifying Session||12:30 PM|
|Pro Stock Qualifying Session (PSM-PSC)||01:15 PM|
|Nitro Qualifying Session (TF-FC)||02:00 PM|
|AA/Gassers Eliminations - Round 1||03:35 PM|
|Pro Mod Qualifying Session||03:45 PM|
|Top Alcohol Eliminations - Round 1||04:00 PM|
|Pro Stock Qualifying Session (PSM-PSC)||04:30 PM|
|Nitro Qualifying Session (TF-FC)||05:15 PM|
|Top Alcohol Eliminations - Round 2||06:15 PM|
|Secure Track||06:45 PM|
|Spectator Gates Open||07:30 AM|
|Midway Open||09:00 AM|
|SealMaster Track Walk||10:00 AM|
|Pre-Race Ceremonies||10:00 AM|
|Nitro Eliminations - Round 1||11:00 AM|
|Pro Stock Eliminations - Round 1||12:00 PM|
|Pro Mod Eliminations - Round 1||12:30 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown - Round 1||12:50 PM|
|Nitro Eliminations - Round 2||01:10 PM|
|Pro Stock Eliminations - Round 2||01:40 PM|
|Pro Mod Eliminations - Round 2||01:55 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown Eliminations - Round 2||02:05 PM|
|AA/Gassers Eliminations - Round 2||02:10 PM|
|Top Alcohol Eliminations - Semi Finals||02:15 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown - Semi Finals||02:30 PM|
|Nitro Eliminations - Semi Finals||02:35 PM|
|Pro Stock Eliminations - Semi-Finals||02:50 PM|
|Pro Mod Eliminations - Semi-Finals||03:00 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown - Semis||03:05 PM|
|AA/Gassers Eliminations - Finals||03:10 PM|
|Jr Dragsters||03:15 PM|
|Top Alcohol Eliminations - Finals||03:30 PM|
|Factory Stock Showdown - Finals||03:40 PM|
|Pro Mod Eliminations - Finals||03:45 PM|
|Pro Stock Eliminations - Finals||03:50 PM|
|Nitro Eliminations - Finals||04:00 PM|
|Secure Event||04:10 PM|
Schedule subject to change without notice!
Click on the following link to print the event day schedule.