Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the difficult decision has been made to cancel the 19th Annual Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise scheduled for July 10-12, 2020. With 20,000 guests, 3,000 street rods, 500 race cars and all of the scheduled off-track festivities, social distancing guidelines will be difficult to follow. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and share in your disappointment.
As a result, we will be offering you, our loyal guests, the following options:
- OPTION #1 - Hold your tickets and use them in 2021.
- PLEASE READ:
- You must find a safe place to store your tickets until 2021. Do not lose or misplace your tickets.
- The tickets (and camping/motorhome if applicable) you currently have in your possession will be the exact tickets for the 2021 Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise! No additional action is required.
- STREET RODDER & RACE CAR ENTRIES: If you've pre-entered with a street rod or race car, you'll be automatically entered into the 2021 Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise! No additional action is required.
- OPTION #2 - Return your tickets to our office and receive a full refund.
- PLEASE READ:
- For financial reasons, we will NOT be offering a “Save My Seat” campaign for the 2021 Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise. Instead, we hope to begin selling tickets to the public as early as August 1, 2020 for the 2021 Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise.
- Please return your tickets to: Jayme Bader, Summit Motorsports Park, 1300 State Route 18, Norwalk, Ohio 44857
- STREET RODDER & RACE CAR ENTRIES: If you would like a refund, please call our office or send us an email at email@example.com. If you choose to take a refund, please be aware that we will not be offering a show special for the 2021 Lingenfelter Blue Suede Cruise!
This is an extremely challenging financial time for all of us so please allow 90-days to complete the refund process! Your patience is most appreciated.
No matter what, we cherish our fans and recognize them as the very best in the sport!!