- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 19:42
Sunday, April 27th is the deadline to submit your videos demonstrating why you should be a Shootout Judge during the Mickey Mart Rewards Cavalcade of Stars presented by Budweiser!
Dust off your video camera, find all your props and get creative. We are looking for the best two videos that demonstrate why you believe you would be the perfect judge to critique the best wheel stands performed by the Super Stock and Stock Eliminator classes during the Croghan Colonial Bank Showtime, on Friday May 16th during the 8th Annual Mickey Mart Rewards ‘Cavalcade of Stars” presented by Budweiser.
All submissions must be entered by Sunday April 27th, so videos can be posted to our Facebook page, Facebook/summitmotorsportspark on Monday April 28th. From April 28th through midnight May 5th, tell all of your friends to go to our Facebook page and like and share your video. The top 2 videos, with the most “likes”, wins! (Facebook analytic stats will be the determining factor for most “likes”)
The winners will be one of the five judges to critique the best wheel stands performed by the Super Stock and Stock Eliminator Classes during the Friday evening Croghan Colonial Bank Showtime. Each winner will receive a pair of reserved Summit Club Section seats for the entire weekend. Yes those are the seats right next to the starting line, in front of the Media Center! Wait…there’s more! Each winner will also be outfitted with an official event t-shirt and a Summit Motorsports Park Hat. Winners will be notified by Monday, May 12th.
Need help with uploading your YouTube Video.
Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, or create a video slideshow.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings. As the video is uploading, you can add information (e.g. title, description, tags), change your privacy settings, add the video on a playlist, choose a custom thumbnail or decide if you’d like to post it to Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.
- You can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Make any changes you want to the video settings and information, then click Publish to finish uploading it on YouTube. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people.
- Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing. If you prefer not to receive notification, you can opt out by visiting your email settings.
More info can be found at https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2888648?hl=en