Future Stars of Tomorrow
All class winners; runner-ups and semi-finalists each receive medals! Winner
(Trophy)+ Contingency, Runner-Up and Semi's trophies.
- 13 to 18 years old whose cars meet Advanced class criteria restricted to 7.90 or slower e.t. and85 mph or slower.
- Drivers 13 to 18 years old whose car does NOT meet Advanced class criteria restricted to 8.90 or slower e.t.
- No pullbacks!
- 10 to 12 year olds
- Dial-in restricted to 8.90 e.t. or slower
- No pullbacks!
- 8 to 9 year-olds
- Dial-in restricted to 11.90 e.t. or slower
- No pullbacks!
Click here for additional track rules
There are nearly $500,000 worth of reasons why you should join our Finish Line Club! For just $65, racers can start earning points towards the most prestigious points program in the country, the ACCEL Performance Group $53,100+ points fund, and has an opportunity to participate in seven additional racing programs. Making this the largest Points Fund in Sportsman Racing History! For more details about the ACCEL Performance Group Super Series Points Program, race schedule and all the benefits of joining the Finish Line Club (FLC), click here.
SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR THE JUNIORS
Patriot 500 Racing Mentorship Program
Patriot 500 Racing is returning their mentoring program to inspire tomorrow’s leaders and racers. The Junior Dragster team earning the most points while in route to a track championship during the 2016 race season, will receive a twenty-five hundred dollar ($2,500) one-year cash sponsorship that includes team uniforms and appearance opportunities during the 2017 race season. In the event of a tie, normal Summit Motorsports Park protocol will be followed. Participants of this program must run a Patriot 500 Racing decal on both sides of the race vehicle.
This years recipient was awarded to Novice Champion, Morgan Curtis.
JUNIOR PARENTS NEEDED FOR FUNDRAISING PROJECT
For 2016, Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park will be allowing the Jr Drag racing families to participate in a 50/50 fundraising program to help off-set the cost of traveling to The Eastern Conference Finals in Bristol, Tennessee.
Mike Ike will be taking the lead on this program. Mike and his family are longtime friends of Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park and have been racing Jr’s with us for the past few years. He can be contacted via Facebook @ Mike Ike and also @ 734-735-4037.
Below is a list of guidelines governing the fundraising.
• Participants will be responsible for signing themselves up using the provided link.
• In order to receive 100% of an equal share of funds, participants must sell 50/50 tickets at a total of 3 events. This will include at least 1 major event and 2 minor events. These are specified on the link.
• The 3 events must be completed prior to the ECF.
• If less than 3 events are completed prior to the ECF, the funds will be pro-rated. For example, 1 event, you will receive 1/3, 2 events, 2/3 and 3 events, 100%.
• Participants are responsible for their own entry fees on the days that they fundraise.
• When signing up to help fundraise, please be sure that you are able to work your entire shift.
• Fundraising money will be distributed upon arrival @ Bristol.
• This is only for those who would like to help off-set the cost of racing at the ECF. You do not have to participate in the fundraising to be part of the team.
To sign up, click on the following link
Bear Motorsports Jr Dragster Point Standings April 23, 2016