Published on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 11:54
- You want to start a new tradition for the 4th of July by being part of a sport that truly was “Made in the USA” and at a facility that bleeds red, white and blue!
- Every ticket gets you access into the pit area….the locker room if you will of all the professional and sportsman racers on property. You have the opportunity to visit 588 drivers! Bring your cameras and take lots of photos…better yet, have someone take your photo of you and your favorite driver. Bring your autograph books, favorite team shirt or diecast and have the drivers sign it!
- Experience what it feels like when a pair of top fuel dragsters passes you producing more than 14,000 horsepower! It will feel as if your heart is going to vibrate out of your chest! Now that’s a rush any adrenaline seeker will want to feel
- You're a Nitro Junkie and this is the only place in Ohio to get your fix! You surely will go home with ‘Nitro Measles’ and a big smile on your face!
- Summit Motorsports Park is the only place in the Country where you can buy a pound of delicious Velvet Ice Cream for only a $1.
- On Friday, July 5th, Jill “Queen of Diamonds” will make her debut at Summit Motorsports Park with a brand new ‘state-of the-art’ semi-streamliner jet dragster that is sure to send you home saying “WOW”! Afterwards, watch some of the best fireworks displays in the Country!
- Fans are encouraged to stay after the races and not rush home. Live entertainment will take place in Northfield Camping (off Wilson’s Lot) Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights.
TrainWreck Country Band kicks off the 4th of July weekend (9:00 p.m. to Midnight) with a play list of modern country and classic rock.
Friday evening following the fireworks (10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.), Yellow No 5 returns to Summit Motorsports Park playing their songs that have huge chorus lines and pounding guitar/drum hooks. Their cunning lyrics are injected from real life experiences into an edgy and current sound.
Rounding out the weekend Saturday Evening (8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.) will be Sneaky Pete, a local band from Wakemen OH, performing good ol’ rock-n-roll!
- Nitro Alley! Visit, shop and participate in one of the best interactive Manufacturer Midway’s in the country!
- Be part of the Winner's Circle Celebration Sunday afternoon! Cheer on and celebrate your favorite driver's victory!
- Our B-Guarantee! We guarantee we will present to you the BEST SHOW possible at the BEST Value possible! Should we fail you in any way, we will resolve the issue ON THE SPOT!
So…why haven’t you purchased your tickets yet? Call us at 419-668-5555 or purchase online at www.SummitMotorsportsPark.com/NHRA