Similar to the NCAA Mens’ Baseketball Tournament, but with a Summit Motorsports Park Twist!
- 64 Competitors Qualify!
- 64 Competitors Earns Prizes!
- $100,000 Cash AND Awards to be WON!
Who is eligible?
The top 16 in points at the end of each class calendar year* in Mallory Super Pro, Mr. Gasket Pro, Accel Sportsman and Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super bike are eligible to compete in the K&N Halloween Classic XXXX prestigious “Super 64”.
The “Super 64” will be conducted similar to the NCAA Men’s Baseketball Tournament. Each of the four classes represents a bracket of 16. The winner of each bracket will advance to the Final Four Championship!
- Drivers eliminated in Round 1 earn $100 cash!
- Drivers eliminated in Round 2 earn $150 cash!
- Drivers eliminated in the “Sweet 16” round earn $200 Cash
Driver eliminated in the “Elite 8” round will runoff to determine an overall winner and who will be awarded the following prizes:
- Frank Hawley Drag Racing School: One Super Class School!
- Lincoln Electric: One Pro 140 Welder!
- Mickey Thompson: One Set of Mickey Thompson ET Rear Slicks!
- Moser Engineering: One set of Axles!
- Trick Flow: One Set of Chevy Heads!
The three remaining Elite 8 competitors will receive $500 in cash
The Championship: Once qualified as one of “The Final Four”, competitors are guaranteed to win one of these four fabulous prizes!
- McIlvain Race Cars 2013 Swingarm Monoshock Dragster
- V's House of Horsepower 582 C.I. Big Block Chevy
- Vintage Trailer - 28' 2013 Crystal SS Trailer
- You pick ONE....a new 2013: Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV, Sea Doo GTS Watercraft w/Trailer, Yamaha FZ8 Motorcycle, Ski Doo 600 GTZ Snowmobile or a Kawasaki Mule 610 Side-by-Side ATV.
The above four competitors will choose their prize based on their overall finish. Champion selects first, Runner-Up second. Third & Fourth places will be determined by a runoff between the two competitors not advancing into the “Super 64” finals.
Specialty Point Standings
Note: Specialty points will accrue starting with the first race of the season and commencing at the Championship.
Super 64 Bracket
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES:
McILVAIN RACE CARS
’13 Swingarm Monoshock Dragster
- AFCO - Shocks, Springs, Radiator
- Aesthetic Finishers - Power coat
- Riggeales Performance Fiberglass - Fiberglass parts
- Mickey Thompson - Four Tires
- Moser Engineering - Axels
- R&R Auto Body - One Color Paint
- Summit Racing Equipment - Master Cylinder
- Weld Racing - Four Wheels
- Pro-Werks & Stiletto - Spindles, Steering Arms, Pinion, Steering Box
2012 Winner: Bobby Tengler (Mallory Super Pro)
V’s HOUSE OF HORSE POWER
582 C.I. Big Block Chevy
- Trick Flow - Heads, Intake
- Wiseco - Pistons
- Summit Racing Equipment - Block
- K1 - Crank, Rods
- Mr. Gasket - Wires, Gaskets, Distributor
- Manton - Push Rods
- Total Seal - Piston Rings
- COMP Cams - Cam & lifters
- Moroso - Oil Pan & Pump
- Quick Fuel carburetors
2012 Winner: Warren Smith (Mr. Gasket Pro)
28’ 2013 Crystal SS Trailer
The 15th anniversary smooth side Crystal SS is truly the complete package in race trailers. This model features an exterior metal smooth side, exclusive lighting package including two 500 watt recessed quartz lights, and over 13 other special features. The Crystal SS is unlike any other trailer in its class.
2012 Winner: Nick Hastings (Accel Sportsman delivered on Time by TFC Transporation)
You Pick ONE....A new 2013: Kawasaki Brute Force 750, or Sea Doo GTS Watercraft w/Trailer, or Yamaha FZ8 Motorcycle, or Ski Doo 600 GTZ Snowmobile or a Kawasaki Mule 610 Side-by-Side ATV.
2012 Winner: Gary Godwin (Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike)
2013 Current Point Standings: Go to your class event page