It all happens on select Saturday nights at Summit Motorsports Park! The experience of drag racing surrounding the greatest sportsmen racers on the planet. From the Super Pro drivers reaching 185 miles an hour to our entry level Sportsman and Stock classes, the Saturday Point's Meet averages close to 500 racers each Saturday night.
Mallory Super Pro (7.00 – 11.99)
Mr. Gasket Pro (8.00 – 13.99)
Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike (7.50 – 15.99)
Accel Sportsman (12.00 – 19.99)
Lakewood Stock - Any Dial - Street Legal
Bear Motorsports presented by Wiseco
- Junior Dragster Novice (8-9 Yrs old) 12:90 & slower
- Junior Dragster Intermeidate (10-12 Yrs old) 8:90 & slower
- Junior Dragster Advanced (13-18 Yrs Old)
- 8:90 & slower - for cars that do not meet Advanced Class criteria
- 7:90 & slower/85mph & slower - for cars that DO meet Advanced Class criteria
- No pull-backs in any junior class.
Finish Line Club Racers compete for the Mr. Gasket $53,000+ Super Series Points Fund...the largest end of the year point fund in the nation! On Saturday night points meets, drivers joining the Finish Line Club (only $60 to join!) earn a point with each round win, accumulating to the end of the season for a chance to compete for cash and prizes worth over $53,000! It all happens on select Saturday nights in at Summit Motorsports Park! Look under "Programs" for the particulars on how YOU can be a part of it!
Class Champions Receive:
- Championship Eagle! (All classes!)
- Gold Card! (SP, Pro, Spt, & SB)
- Championship Ring! (SP, Pro, Spt, & SB)
- Lincoln Electric Welder (SP, Pro, Spt & SB)
(Points are awarded to racers in SP, Pro, Spt, SB & JD)
Racers who join the FLC are also competing to earn the right to represent Summit Motorsports Park at the NHRA Summit Racing Series North Central Division Finals to be held at Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis, IN September 13-15, 2013, or the Junior Drag Racing League Eastern Conference Finals to be held at Bristol, TN July 25 - 27, 2013.
The Team of Champions will be comprised of the top 32 racers – Nine (9) Super Pro, nine (9) Pro and nine (9) Sportsman and five (5) super bike. No double entries! Each team member will receive a jacket, hat, shirt and a FREE entry!
The Junior Team of Champions will be comprised of the top 30 racers – Six (6) Novice, twelve (12) Intermediate and twelve (12) Advanced. Each team member will received a team shirt and a FREE entry!
Combine this with our Special Programs and Contingency Program for a chance to Grab a Handful of Our Stash of cash and prizes worth over $250,000!
|1st||$10,000||$10,000||$600 + $900 = $1,500||$1,500||$500||$500||$500|
|2nd||3,500||3,500||300 + 500 = 800||500||250||250||250|
|3rd||1,700||1,700||200 + 500 = 700||400||125||125||125|
|4th||1,100||1,100||150 + 450 = 600||300||75||75||75|
|5th||1,000||1,000||100 + 400 = 500||200||50||50||50|
|6th||900||900||90 + 310 = 400|
|7th||800||800||80 + 270 = 350|
|8th||700||700||70 + 230 = 300|
|9th||600||600||50 + 150 = 200|
|10th||500||500||50 + 150 = 200|
||$20,800||$1,700 + *$3,900 = $5,600
(*$3,900 provided by TFC Transportation)
Finish Line “Basics”:
- Each FLC Membership will have one (1) designated driver.
- You may earn points in more than one (1) class. However, you must have an FLC Membership for each class you wish to earn points in.
- You may enter more than one (1) class at the same event. However, you must have a separate vehicle for each class you wish to enter.
- The driver will earn points, not the vehicle.
- Points will accumulate in the class they are earned and are NOT transferable to another class.
- Ties will be broken by: most feature wins, most R/U, most semi-final appearances, furthest in eliminations, number of race appearances, run-off, or flip of the coin.
Finish Line Club Benefits
- The Right to earn Points in the end of year payout!!
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in series finals cash & contingency!
- Must have appropriate decals on race vehicles!
- The right to qualify for the ‘Super 64’!
- The right to qualify for the North Central Division NHRA Summit Racing Series Finals.
- The right to qualify for the JDRL Eastern Conference Finals.
- FLC Membership Card
FLC Permanent Numbers:
- Numbers will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Numbers available are 1 – 9999 with the following exceptions: #1 – 4 reserved for the 4 Class Champions (SP, Pro, Sportsman, SB)
- No duplicates will be allowed.
- Drivers with permanents numbers, will be accommodated if possible, but these guidelines must be followed.
Special Programs for Finish Line Club Members Only!
SPECIAL RACING PROGRAMS:
Summit Racing Equipment NHRA "King-Of-The-Track" - June 29, 2013
Class winners wil run-off for the title of Summit Racing Equipment NHRA "King-Of-The-Track" and NHRA Wally!
National Dragster Challenge - August 10, 2013
Each class winners will receive an NHRA Wally at the Auto Plus Night Under Fire!
Junior Dragster Racing League Challenge - June 1, 2013
Each class winner will receive an NHRA Walley.
Special Race Day Programs:
Frank Hawley's Drag Racing School Perfect Light Program - Each time you have a perfect light (.000) in time trials or eliminations, during a Saturday Points Race, your name will automatically be entered for a chance to win this driving school! The racer witht he most perfect lights wins. In the event of a tie, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
Mr. Gasket Winner Jacket Program: Win a Mr. Gasket Champions Jacket when you win your class for the first time at any Mr. Gasket Super Series Race! (Jackets are limited to one per year).
Delivered On Time by TFC Transportation Bonus
Racers in Mr. Gasket Pro and Accel Sportsman Can Win $100 (OR MORE) Cash Bonus!
TFC Transportation will pay a $100 cash bonus the first time a driver in Mr. Gasket Pro and Accel Sportman completes a 'perfect' run i.e. RT=.000 + 'Dead-On" with a zero during each Mr Gasket Super Series event. Each week the bonus is not paid, it will roll forward to the next Mr. Gasket Super Series event growing by $100. Should the money not be paid in a given year, the monies will automatically be added to the annual year end points fund!
Summit Motorsports Park ‘Dead-On Bonus’ - When you run ‘dead-on’ your dial-in (with a zero) for the first time during eliminations at any Mr. Gasket Super Series race, you will win a special Summit Motorsports Park numbered hat. (Bring ET slip to guest services to redeem.)
|April 27||Funny Car Fox Hunt With Juniors
|May 4||With Juniors|
|May 11||With Juniors|
|May 25||With Juniors|
|June 1||Kid's Night, Featuring Renegade Heads-Up Racing &
JD Challenge, With Juniors
|'June 8||With Juniors|
|June 29||Summit Racing Equipment NHRA King of the Track, With Juniors|
|July 27||No Juniors|
|Aug 10||Auto Plus Night Under Fire (50th Anniversary Celebration)
National Dragster Challenge, No Juniors
|Sept 7||Featuring Renegade Heads-Up Racing, With Juniors|
|Sept 21||Mr. Gasket Super Series|
|Sept 28||Season Championship, With Juniors|
|Child (6-12)||$ 5|
|Mallory Super Pro, Mr. Gasket Pro, Wiseco/Cycle Tech Super Bike Car & Driver||$30|
|Accel Sportsman & Bear Motorsports Junior Dragster Car & Driver||$20|
|Lakewood Stock Car & Driver||$15|
|JD Time Trails||8:00 am|
|JD Eliminations||10:00 am|
|SP/SB/P/Spt/Stk Time Trials||12:00 pm|
|SP/SB/P/Spt/Stk Eliminations||6:00 pm|